Fast Software Encryption 2006March 15-17
Archive of the Rump Session: here
There will be a rump session at FSE 2006 chaired by Bart Preneel on Thursday, March 16 at 16:00. The rump session is an informal session in which participants give short presentations on recent results, work in progress, and other topics of interest to the Fast Software Encryption community. Presentations that are not purely technical in nature are welcome. Conference or workshop announcements will not be accepted unless they bring some clear added value.
Those wishing to give a talk at the rump session must submit an abstract of at most one page, according to one of the following procedures:
- Electronic submission: Send the submission in plain ASCII by email to us via email@example.com (deactivated) before 18:00 GMT Tuesday, March 14. You may attach further material (slides in pdf/ppt or a full article in pdf) but this additional material will only be considered if time permits. If you have not received an acknowledgement by Wednesday, March 15, 09:00 GMT, go for option 2.
- Hard copy submission at the workshop: Hand the submission to the rump session chair Bart Preneel or to the program chair Matt Robshaw at the conference before 10:45 on Thursday, March 16.
Submissions should consist of:
- Speaker name and affiliation (optionally including other authors)
- Requested amount of time for the presentation, up to 6 minutes
- Abstract of at most one page
- Further material (printout of slides, full article) may be provided but it will only be considered if time permits.
The rump session chair, together with the program chair, will select a program for the session. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.